Sigh... - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > ReeRee
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Sigh...

Submit "Sigh..." to Digg Submit "Sigh..." to del.icio.us Submit "Sigh..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sigh..." to Google
Posted 01-12-2011 at 03:52 AM by ReeRee

The new laptop has broken. I turned it on this morning, and the screen is cracked - I can't see anything on it. I am using the old one at the moment, but its only a matter of time before this shuts itself down randomly, and then won't turn back on. Normally this wouldn't be a problem....except I am meant to be starting work as a Self Employed Telephone Researcher tonight - and the laptop is essential as it has all the software on. I can't rely on this one because like I say - it shuts itself down whenever it wants and won't come back on again for hours!

I have no idea how it got cracked. The only thing I can think is that the cats had a mad half hour earlier, jumping on everything. Maybe they jumped on the laptop? But if that is the case, its a bit shit that that is all it takes to crack it!!

I have rung my Dad - who lives 30 miles away - to see if he can help. He will be ringing me back soon I hope - He had to go to the dentist so said he would ring me back when he was done. I am hoping that he will come through and take me to take it back. I don't have enough money for the bus, plus I don't really want to take it on the bus anyway! I don't know if I should cancel my shift for tonight now or not though, if he can't get through I will have to cancel until next week. I am deeply unimpressed with it all right now...plus I expect they will just give me and exchange and I am not worried that it will happen with the next one too
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1125 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks