And so here I am - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Kemikal-rabbit
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

And so here I am

Submit "And so here I am" to Digg Submit "And so here I am" to del.icio.us Submit "And so here I am" to StumbleUpon Submit "And so here I am" to Google
Posted 11-04-2011 at 06:43 PM by Kemikal-rabbit

It's funny how things work, sometimes. Though, more often than not I find myself either ignoring everything as a whole or I become so frustrated one way or another that I don't sleep for two days. In this particular instance of my life, it happens to be both. Now I am obviously new here and I doubt I know any of you from my exploits across New England over the course of the last year -but you really never fucking know- and as such I don't expect you to understand my little nuances and subtle -or not so subtle- flecks of insanity. So with that in mind, if you deign to read this please bear with me if you are confused because I can assure, I am too.

I think that's all for now, I'm not really sure anymore because, well, I've been awake for two days and typing this while chatting with the always lovely MaryJane and playing Battlefield 3 >.>
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2187 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    rock you like a hurricane?
  2. Old Comment
    Woohoo! I was mentioned
  3. Old Comment
    I can't believe you have already jacked the activity award, whorish behavior!!!
  4. Old Comment
    @Weasel: yeah rock me like a hurricane! The last one that hit didn't really do much to my area....then again I was really fucked up the whole time and a blast!

@MaryJane: Yes you was ^.^
    Posted 11-06-2011 at 11:50 PM by Kemikal-rabbit Kemikal-rabbit is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks