Pecker Weights - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > gddt!
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Pecker Weights

Submit "Pecker Weights" to Digg Submit "Pecker Weights" to del.icio.us Submit "Pecker Weights" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pecker Weights" to Google
Posted 09-25-2012 at 05:09 PM by gddt!

I've known about the pecker wieght for years now but I wonder if it has any practical use. I see it only come in one size though, what happens when you're ready for more weight? I guess you'll just start hanging other things off it. Paper clips? Caribiners? I see they didn't compensate for girth either... but what is it's benifit? I'm guessing you'll gain girth, not so much length. Kinda like working out the bicep. Talk about rock solid, am I right? I wonder how it would effect stamina...
Fuck all those proucts that are suppose to increase stamina. All they do is decrease sensitivity. Personally I like to know what I'm getting myself into without have to keep an eye on things. Did you know there are muscle building suppliments out that will not only gain you muscle on you pecks or delts or whatever but also on your junk?? Crazy right? I need to get me some of those.
I got some NO (Nitric Oxide) boosters which increase oxygen flow so you don't burn out so fast working out in the gym. One of the reasons you burn out is lack of oxygent ot he muscles, so take some NO boosters, BOOM, another hour or two in the gym. I wonder if that works in the bedroom....
But who wants to bang for 4 hours? I do. I'd have to study the Kama Sutra first. I only have a handful of positions I go to. Which is good for like a half hour to a full hour. I can pick and choose what I wanna do but 4 hours? We'd have to combine both our knowledge of postions and probably do them at least twice. I do own the Periodic Table of Sex though, which pretty much is the karma Sutra in poster form for dirty pervs like myself. Sometimes when I'm with a lady, I like to lay the poster down and toss quarters on it. I'm sure you can figure out what happened next. And on that note...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1808 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Do it like this
  2. Old Comment
    The weights are a bad idea. They can seriously damage your penile tissue and make it difficult to get an erection.
  3. Old Comment
    BUT IT'S MANLY!
  4. Old Comment
    Nothing manly about not being able to get an erection.
  5. Old Comment
    I wasn't referring to that I wanted to try it. BUT being less likely to get an erection? Sounds tempting. I get them for the most trivial reasons. My cock still thinks it's in high school. I would of refer to it by it's name but I just realized I've only named the balls, not the shaft.
  6. Old Comment
    You should name the shaft, Shaft.
  7. Old Comment
    Na, ..first thing I think of... "The Plank." Do you wanna walk the plank?
  8. Old Comment
    Give it a monster name

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks