History Of A Boring Name - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > gddt!
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

History Of A Boring Name

Submit "History Of A Boring Name" to Digg Submit "History Of A Boring Name" to del.icio.us Submit "History Of A Boring Name" to StumbleUpon Submit "History Of A Boring Name" to Google
Posted 10-01-2012 at 05:10 PM by gddt!

You may ask yourself, "What the hell does GDDT! stand for?"
Well I'm here with a history lesson for you. Back in freshman year of college, my friend Andrew’s parents were going on vacation and taking his little brothers with them. So of course we decide: PARTY!! My friend Jesse and I decided to take it upon ourselves to make this thing the real deal. Build a pirate ship with a plank and put it in the pool, rent a velcro wall, get a snow cone machine and see what liquor we can put in it, you know, the usual AWESOME that I am full of. The main event was going to be lube wrestling (we actually had many girls sign up).
So even though Andrew didn't consent to any of this (at this point), Jesse and I decided to go look for the lube. We hit the local mall to see what we could find but alas, nothing there. Across the street was a naughty fun shop, so headed over. As soon as we walk in, we cornered the cashier and said “We need the biggest thing of lube you have.” (we might have been holding hands for effect but I’m not too sure). With an odd look on her face, she went into the back room and moments later she returns with a dusty tub of what was called ‘Elbow Grease’. “That’s not enough” but unfortunately that was all they had. At that moment we learned something. LUBE IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
We decided to find alternatives to lube. So we head over to a grocery store to check out the price of various oils. But during the drive over we were discussing ridiculous things women could wrestle in. At one point I proposed Elmer’s glue and on beat, Jesse’s response was, you guessed it! Girls don’t do that! Now to finish the story, we found the prices of cooking oil and it was something to consider.
Later that night, we shopped online and found a BARREL of lube and decided that a $3000 was not in our price range, especially if we had to get all that other stuff for the party.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2662 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So wait...what's the name stand for? lol God damned dusty tub?
  2. Old Comment
    Gargling Gallons of Dirty Twats.
  3. Old Comment
    oh
  4. Old Comment
    Giant Giraffes Duking in Taiwan
  5. Old Comment
    That's my favorite
  6. Old Comment
    Galvanized Grandmas Incinerate Toddlers
  7. Old Comment
    That's something serious
  8. Old Comment
    I threw a rave in which girls wrestled in chocolate.

I went to every grocery store within 20 miles of the venue (which was in a redneck town in the middle of nowhere) and bought all of their chocolate syrup. Every cashier that asked wtf I needed all the chocolate for, I gave them directions to the venue... Hehe.
  9. Old Comment
    lol <3
  10. Old Comment
  11. Old Comment
    I'm sold. When's the next event? lol.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks