Eroticbpm.com - gddt!

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

History Of A Boring Name

Posted 10-01-2012 at 05:10 PM by gddt!

You may ask yourself, "What the hell does GDDT! stand for?"
Well I'm here with a history lesson for you. Back in freshman year of college, my friend Andrew’s parents were going on vacation and taking his little brothers with them. So of course we decide: PARTY!! My friend Jesse and I decided to take it upon ourselves to make this thing the real deal. Build a pirate ship with a plank and put it in the pool, rent a velcro wall, get a snow cone machine and see what liquor we can put...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making Belive: Emotions

Posted 09-27-2012 at 09:00 AM by gddt!
Updated 09-27-2012 at 09:19 AM by gddt! (adding a)

DISCLAMER: I was sad, and drunk, and sitting in my car at 3am thinking about the women that took part in my life when I wrote this.
I'm not looking for no pity.
This is a self analysis.
Emotions, it's a concept I still can not grasp. I should of learned it awhile ago. Towards activites, people, etc..
I just don't know what is deemed the right amount. I try to show I have a dedication towards the subject at hand but honestly I"m just trying to go through the motions......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Handshakes, daps, and pounds

Posted 09-25-2012 at 05:24 PM by gddt!

This post is more for the doods....
Have you ever stuck your hand out to greet someone and then was consumed by the realization that you have no idea which form of hand shake was coming? Could it be a pound? It could be a fist bump... It could even be a fist bump with an explosion. So you just reach in and fumble around and you both pretend that precisely what you meant to do.
There needs to be a system. With use of a uniformed system, the more people who use it, the easier it will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pecker Weights

Posted 09-25-2012 at 05:09 PM by gddt!

I've known about the pecker wieght for years now but I wonder if it has any practical use. I see it only come in one size though, what happens when you're ready for more weight? I guess you'll just start hanging other things off it. Paper clips? Caribiners? I see they didn't compensate for girth either... but what is it's benifit? I'm guessing you'll gain girth, not so much length. Kinda like working out the bicep. Talk about rock solid, am I right? I wonder how it would effect stamina...
Posted in Uncategorized