Despondancy :( - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > ReeRee
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Despondancy :(

Submit "Despondancy :(" to Digg Submit "Despondancy :(" to del.icio.us Submit "Despondancy :(" to StumbleUpon Submit "Despondancy :(" to Google
Posted 08-31-2010 at 02:59 AM by ReeRee

So, the BF was up at 4am to go to work this morning. It took me a while, but I managed to get back to sleep, and then woke up at 9.50am...I have things to do today, but nothing exciting. This staying at home all day, doing fuck all? I don't like it one bit. I need to be busy, but its getting to the point now where I can't even be arsed to do anything

I have to go to the Post Office today, and to the library. Its only a 20 minute walk into town, but I so don't have the enthusiasm. I feel like I am sinking into myself - and I am becoming even more lazy. I hate this. Even a part-time job would be good - something to make me appreciate the time off I do have. I have applied for every job I am able to do - and heard nothing from any of them. It's so demoralising
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1030 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I guess it's good to hear it's not just an American problem... job market sucks here, too. And I know that feeling all too well. I hate being an intelligent, educated person but not able to find a job because I don't know the right people or whatever.

That's why I'm going to start with the nakedness. Hopefully that'll bring in at least some money.

And good luck with your job hunt. There are plenty of people here to sympathize with you... and keep you entertained in your down time.
  2. Old Comment
    "Demoralising"? Are you British or something? Oh wait.

We all have our moments of getting stuck and being unmotivated. But if you can just get to that point where you decide to get up and go.. It always feels much better.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by killshot View Comment
    But if you can just get to that point where you decide to get up and go.. It always feels much better.
    Thats good advise, it totally sucks but keep doing the little things that usually make you smile and appreciate them.. Try to smile, it helps a bit
    Posted 09-03-2010 at 04:15 AM by Mette_Th13teen Mette_Th13teen is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks