Eroticbpm.com - Cronos

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

New tattoo

Posted 02-02-2015 at 06:26 AM by Cronos

So I finally got a full-time IT job which means that I have money to throw away. It's going to be the worst thing ever because it will just enable me to complete my dream of tattooing my whole damn body.

In ways that are easily covered, of course, since I work in a ~*!professional setting!*~ and shit.

Look at the new ink!

Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"New" nipple piercing!

Posted 01-06-2015 at 09:20 PM by Cronos

Yes, imagine me doing "air quotes" while I talk about my "new" piercing, which is really a re-piercing. I originally got both my nipples pierced four years ago, but was really impatient about the healing process and took them out. The shop where I got them done gives you your removed jewelry in a little baggie, and these barbells just sat in my jewelry box demanding to be put back in my nipples. So as a birthday gift, I decided to get one done. And when that one is done healing,...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In which I apologize for being away too long...

Posted 11-14-2014 at 07:51 AM by Cronos

...with absolutely no excuses and exclusively with pictures. Accept my apology?

Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I survived #SnowJam2014 in Atlanta (with pictures!)

Posted 01-30-2014 at 12:17 PM by Cronos

Firstly, sorry about missing this past Saturday's chat. Kinda awkward to say I might be there and this miss it. Whoops.

Secondly, I live in Atlanta and, as you all know, we shut the fuck down over two inches of snow a couple of days ago. I happened to be out in the city when it started because I had school that day. I knew it might snow, but because I was going to be getting President's List honors for my GPA in a ceremony after school, I thought I might as well go on and go.
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adventures in Crochet (with Pictures)

Posted 07-22-2013 at 06:13 PM by Cronos

I work at a craft store in my offline life and that means that I'm surrounded by a whole bunch of stuff that is just begging to be experimented with. In that vein, I decided that I wanted to teach myself how to crochet! I started out trying to make a hat, which hasn't been going very well. I haven't given up, I've just put that on pause.

I've decided to try and make some slippers, and that seems to be going a lot better. I'm not too far in, but I'll let you all see the progress I...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized