resolutions? ;P - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > soma_stardust
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

resolutions? ;P

Submit "resolutions? ;P" to Digg Submit "resolutions? ;P" to del.icio.us Submit "resolutions? ;P" to StumbleUpon Submit "resolutions? ;P" to Google
Posted 12-31-2008 at 12:29 PM by soma_stardust

in general, i'm against making new year's resolutions, accepting the inevitable fact that i will achieve NONE of them. but there's something strangely compelling around new year's... fresh start and all that noise.
so here's what i kind of would like to achieve.
(1) driving. i will be driving this year. i don't care how it happens, it will happen. people will help me. i'm serious *threatens with large stick* right now i'm playing need for speed underground 2, and brocas has this whole steering wheel/pedals setup on his computer. it's quite accurate i'm told. i'm doing pretty good so far... at 25 mph. though i do take into account the fact that i don't have the weight of a car behind me and can't feel the road. otherwise, it'll do for now.
(2) weight. it's out of control. i have back fat. 'nuff said.
(3) more web exposure. i have at least like 3 or 4 sets to edit and submit, and more sites to apply to. soonish, i hope to be active on 4 or 5 sites (hi, zivity, put up my set please, i've been waiting since august.) and i'm planning to set up my own pay site. this will give me car money.
(4) visit my brother and grandparents as much as possible. life is short. i can't put off visits, because that happened too much with my mom and the regret is the worst thing ever.
(5) actually start playing my bass again, and get better than i was. i'd like to start a band, who knows... it's something i always put off because i'm "not ready yet." so i need to suck it up and do it. having a ride will help immensely.
(6) study my goddamned japanese and make verne take me out again. i think he's upset because after my mom passed, i pretty much lost all the months between then and now and stopped doing *everything* including my studies. so if i study again, maybe i'll be back in his favor and he'll buy me udon. also study the nordic myths and runes. angel/demonology. the supernatural things in life that are there, but no one knows about because they're trapped in the mortal/human way of thinking.stuff like that. lots of stuff to learn and think about.
(7) take a trip to VA so i can see my ty. T__T
( have more sex and way more girlsex.
(9) work on my poetry/lyric skills. write some songs. they're in there. they need to come out.
(10) more tattoos,piercings, and mods pl0x. kthx.

the end.

~soma~
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 885 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you want help putting up your own paysite let me know.
    I have been thinking of working with a few models to do solo sites and then make a network of them where they all sort of promote each other.
  2. Old Comment
    I have already made a lengthy comment on your myspace that I am currently too lazy to copy/paste, so there!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks