Custom photos & videos for sale! - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > MissAthena
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Custom photos & videos for sale!

Submit "Custom photos & videos for sale!" to Digg Submit "Custom photos & videos for sale!" to del.icio.us Submit "Custom photos & videos for sale!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Custom photos & videos for sale!" to Google
Posted 07-23-2010 at 01:44 AM by MissAthena

To try and offset the cost of not being able to work next month, I'm currently offering custom videos and photo sets until Monday at least. After that, it'll have to be all softcore photos or blowjobs lol.

Photo sets are increments of 50 photos for $35, 100 photos for $60
Videos are 10 minutes for $35, 30 minutes for $90. That's about what I make when camming, but half of what you would pay for a show.

These photos and videos are not for resale or available to be put on a website. They are for personal use only. I will know who posted them as there will only be two people to see the full sets: Me and the person who orders it. I will probably use one or two photos in my portfolio on profiles etc, but never will I use more than a couple.

I also am offering a 15% discount on web design until next Wednesday. This also includes webmaster services as well as graphics and promotional stuff for your existing sites.
If anyone is interested, just send me a PM here ^_^
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 998 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks