Eroticbpm.com - RainbowMoon

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Fuck yeah Henry Rollins

Posted 02-22-2012 at 10:26 PM by RainbowMoon

“You are beautiful like demolition. Just the thought of you draws my knuckles white. I don’t need a god. I have you and your beautiful mouth, your hands holding onto me, the nails leaving unfelt wounds, y...our hot breath on my neck. The taste of your saliva. The darkness is ours. The nights belong to us. Everything we do is secret. Nothing we do will ever be understood; we will be feared and kept well away from. It will be the stuff of legend, endless discussion and limitless inspiration for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So tired

Posted 02-22-2012 at 09:58 PM by RainbowMoon
Tags personal, sad, tired

Well if anyone reads this, the reason why Im tired is bcz I suffer from insomnia, and to top it off my mom is in ICU She almost died this last sunday. She is okay now and on the road to recovery, but its been tiring as hell and stressful, not to mention my asshold ex is filing for child support from me knowing I dont have a job atm. I dont mind sending my kid money if I have it, but he found out I have a new boyfriend and is doing this out of spite. This fucking sux my personal life sux so bad right...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi guys

Posted 02-21-2012 at 10:03 PM by RainbowMoon

My name is Violette, and my nickname since the day I was born has been Moon. So you all may call me Moon or Luna. Also my rave name for 11years has been Rainbow. Im 30! I know Im old skool! and have been going to parties/raves since I was 15! i have P.L.U.R. Tattooed on me in 2 times. My face genre of electronica is florida breaks, and house. My newsa years resolution is to become a plus size model/suicide girl. I hope I can also become a model for this site too. Well thanks for stopping by! ...
Posted in Uncategorized