Does anyone still party anymore? - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Leoniidus0613
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Does anyone still party anymore?

Submit "Does anyone still party anymore?" to Digg Submit "Does anyone still party anymore?" to del.icio.us Submit "Does anyone still party anymore?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Does anyone still party anymore?" to Google
Posted 07-18-2013 at 05:48 PM by Leoniidus0613

I was on one of those really intense day dreaming trips the other day. Lately I have been having them a lot. I think about all the EDM events I used to go to. I have always listened to EDM but did not REALLY jump into the community until the end of 2008 (December). I get all caught up in the memories to the point where I feel like I am there again. Dancing uncontrollably EVERYWHERE. I have not been to these events in such a long time and I miss them so much. Then I start to wonder.... has EVERYONE that I feel is very true to what raves were all about even go to these events anymore? So I must ask all of you eroticbpm members this, do you? Do you still attend raves to this day? Has it died down or are you still at YOUR "usual" consistency? I find that nowadays I seem to stick to club shows. I still see my favorite artists but it isn't at a rave anymore. What about all of you?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4450 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well i just saw the crystal method at a party saturday, in general i try to go to a rave type event once every month or two, if i have friends there.
  2. Old Comment
    I work for a rock station and promote for rock shows, but I've never really been much into the rave scene, though I did enjoy the one rave I've been to
  3. Old Comment
    I've never been to a rave surprisingly. I just had LOTS of lights and nice speakers in my room when I was younger There's quite a few people who still attend on this site though Clix (one of the wonderful photographers on this site) posts a lot of pictures in the forums of different events he goes to <3
  4. Old Comment
    yes plus we are going to shanghai MJ one day and make her go to one of clix parties..
  5. Old Comment
    one day <3
  6. Old Comment
    I havent been to a proper rave in ages.
    I miss it.
  7. Old Comment
    I used to attend them often. at the very least twice a month! It died down and I started to attend the bigger festivals but once I got too impatient for them and their craziness I went to undergrounds more. Unfortunately, the undergrounds in the desert that I went to, got too sketch and annoying. Now I just go to shows at clubs and the undergrounds in Los Angeles my friends throw lol I have been wanting to go to a proper rave and do it like I used to but I am so busy! I might try to throw an underground once my event promo company gets more stable footing. I am surprised you guys have not been to a rave! They are so much fun and I HIGHLY suggest it!
  8. Old Comment
    Heh.. from 1996 - 2000 I raved pretty much 4 nights a week.
    My friends and I would get word of a small house party 6 hours away on a wednesday night and wouldn't think twice about hopping in the car and going.
    *sigh* Had a lot of good times.
  9. Old Comment
    THE SPONTANEOUS TRIPS I MISS THE MOST!!! So many times I would get out of work and have a friend pretty much offer to pay for everything if I just went or randomly decide, fuck it, LETS DO THIS! Drive and hour and a half away and party all night. Ugh the people I met and the fun. I miss it so much!
  10. Old Comment
    I think what was especially exciting back then for me was it was all so new. The music was new and you couldnt find it just anywhere. It was quickly evolving and every party you would hear new sounds and the parties being illegal most of the time added extra excitement. I always loved it when the cops would show up and have no idea wtf was going on or what to do about it.

I think even if I started going again, most of that magic would be gone.
    Sometimes I fantasize about getting rich and just blowing money on throwing some oldschool warehouse parties just to show kids these days how it used to be.
  11. Old Comment
    heh i lived in northern Wisconsin when i first started...i remember the several hour drive to Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, kenosha or even Chicago to go to a party for like 6-8 hours for a party maybe an after-party then drive several hours back home...and go to work when i got there...
  12. Old Comment
    Luckily here in CA, that vibe you were talking about still existed Killshot. I was involved in the "scene" out here RIGHT before the popularity punted it all in to heavy radio play. Partying all night, breakfast with a ton of ravers in the morning, to the beach to wind down the entire next day, and then back home. TWAS THE LIFE! I have heard that the parties out there are still bumping Pagan. I had a friend move to Wisconsin a few years back and he says the old vibes we used to love are still present out there. I miss it so much!
  13. Old Comment
    I dunno i haven't lived in WI for over a decade lol, I left in 2001, did 11 years in the military now i live near phx.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks