love it when you take my picture ;) - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > konlei.b
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

love it when you take my picture ;)

Submit "love it when you take my picture ;)" to Digg Submit "love it when you take my picture ;)" to del.icio.us Submit "love it when you take my picture ;)" to StumbleUpon Submit "love it when you take my picture ;)" to Google
Posted 10-19-2009 at 10:26 PM by konlei.b

sadky, the computer that i've been using over the past week won't upload irfanview for me to reformat my pictures to place them in an actual album, but i would love to prove to all that i should def. model for EBPM. so here's that for you all; i am definitely not shy! ha

on a sadder note; i am officially out of yet another relationship and beginning to think something is wrong with me. i'm aware i'm young and blabla but it's really to a point where i'm ready to settle down and can't last more than a month with someone.
this gives me a lot of motivation to do a lot of things... which i never get around to. so this time, i really do believe i will be focusing on myself. i plan to move to dallas after the holidays and finally go to school. and i'm definitely getting a move on getting myself out there on the internet; possibly to more than one site. so you will definitely be seeing my face; no doubt about that
so i hope everyone loves to stare because i love doing it!
it's another one of those nights where i'm strung out &won't be sleeping. making an amazing jason reeves/anthony green mix for the morning thou laterr
love.
konlei.b
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3151 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not sure how you have the pictures formatted currently but the albums should do at least a base level of formatting for you, to reduce a bit of file size if they are too big etc.

This is all of course within reason that is. You could always try using Picasa from google to do the formatting for you, it tends to do a pretty good job at most functions.
  2. Old Comment
    strung out??
  3. Old Comment
    Well, from personal experience, strung out does not work well with relationships, whether you go the au natural way like I do, or the synthetic way that most people accuse me of doing. For some reason, relationships are a bit healthier when the principals in it are more or less on similar schedules. Being an insomniac while your significant other is a 9 to 5-er tends to damage things.

Other than that, we are all a little fucked up in our own special ways. Don't fret. Not being in a relationshit is not the end of the world. Live in the now. Use this time to figure stuff out about yourself, so that you can better understand what you want and what type of person will make you happy. Take up another hobby. Get more nekkid pictures of yourself! Make double the mixes! Find a sexual deviant or two and start trying new positions...I dunno, just don't dwell on the fact that you can't keep a relationshit together.

But, I digress. You got my vote for more nekkid!!! Cheers!
  4. Old Comment
    Eh, I wouldn't worry about it to much. Jomama has some sound advice.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks