:( - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > ReeRee
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

:(

Submit ":(" to Digg Submit ":(" to del.icio.us Submit ":(" to StumbleUpon Submit ":(" to Google
Posted 10-06-2010 at 12:20 AM by ReeRee

My Grandma died last night.

Despite the fact that she was a total bitch to my father when he was growing up - she was a step mum/step gran - I am gutted. I went to see her just a few weeks ago, and was shocked by how frail she had become. She was always so vital, and always so proud of her apperance. When I saw her she had wasted away to nothing, and was frankly a mess. I was so quick to bitch about her, but then after seeing her the other week I realised how much I did love her, and how much I hated to see her like that. Plus, it made me remember that she did so much for me when I was a kid...I'm glad she died in some ways, after all, she was very ill and I know she is no longer suffering. But I will miss her, and I'm so sad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1878 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hugs
  2. Old Comment
    It was the same way with my grandfather, he was a huge beast of a man, tall and strong. He would still be out doing yard work and whatever else throughout his 80's. But then he got cancer real bad and withered away before my eyes. It was horrible. But in the same way, I was glad to see him go because it was so bad for him in the end, he was ready for it. It's hard to deal with, but so it is. Hang tough, time heals all wounds.
  3. Old Comment
    Sorry to hear about your loss missy

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks