Done and Dusted! - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > ReeRee
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Done and Dusted!

Submit "Done and Dusted!" to Digg Submit "Done and Dusted!" to del.icio.us Submit "Done and Dusted!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Done and Dusted!" to Google
Posted 10-15-2010 at 01:20 AM by ReeRee

So, it was my Grandma's Funeral Wednesday. It was awful! Not in the sense we were all distraught, just in the sense that the ceremony was dreadful. I'm not a Christian anyway, so the service didn't do a lot for me. But add to that the fact that the vicar had no idea what he was talking about, and the organ was out of tune...all in all it was rubbish. The vicars every other word was 'Ummm'...he had notes about my Grandma, provided by my Dad. Surely he could have written a proper speech rather than consulting the notes and trying to pretend he knew her?!
Thanks to all of you who sent your condolances, I appreciate it

In other news...I applied for a job at Asda(!) Yesterday I got a letter from them thanking me for my application but informing me they wouldn't be taking it any further. How am I not good enough to work in a supermarket!? I am getting so frustrated, I have applied for 100's of jobs, and rarely hear anything back. When I do its to tell me they don't want me! Getting very depressed about the whole thing now.

At least tomorrow me and Andy (my BF) are going to spend the evening with my brother and his girlfriend smile A night of eating crap, drinking wine and watching Japanese films. Can't Wait!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1872 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Asda is owned bhy Wal-mart...you don't wanna work there anyhow

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks