Forest
Reaffirmation.

Who Down.
-Kitty & Lucky-
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lingerie Lunacy

Posted 05-13-2015 at 08:44 PM by NinjaStarz

Revamping one's collection of lingerie...or resurrecting it Jurassic Park style rather, can be very rewarding. Once upon a time, there was a stripper. Sorry, "exotic dancer". This dancer was young, motivated, and CRAY CRAY. She got in the best shape of her life, made a pile of cash, went to parties, and had a blast being sexy in general. Fast forward to present day. Imagine if you will the same dancer, who had long since hung up her heels. Many years, plus and minus pant sizes,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me likey....

Posted 05-10-2015 at 08:37 PM by NinjaStarz

Hey world! Guess what Luck got me for Mommy's Day? A stuffed AT Jake, a new dope ass necklace, and A SEX MIRROR.
#winning
#fucking
#smiling
-Kitty-
:end of line:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...we have replies!

Posted 05-10-2015 at 10:06 AM by NinjaStarz

Not gonna lie, Kitty woke up a little crabby this am. However, pleased as punch for us to wake up to views, friends, and comments! For all you MILFS out there (like myself) HAPPY FORKIN MOMMY'S DAY....now tell your hubby/bf/gf/whatever to go down on you... (it is YOUR day, after all!) We will b posting a new set soon...a little more on the FREEK NINJA side...stay tuned!
-Kitty & Lucky-
:end of line:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lezdodis

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:16 PM by NinjaStarz

Fresh from da club a couple of Angry Orchards in...and the Luckster and I are getting ready for another evening of "work" lol.
Don't get us wrong tho...camming is not as easy as one might think. Is it fun? Yes. Is it sexy? Yes. Is it profitabe? Sometimes. Are we ok with each other exposing the bits to the rest of the globe? YES. Why? Because we are comfortable with our sexuality, and trust each other implicitely. Let me say this, however....camming will UNAVOIDABLY
Posted in Uncategorized