Eroticbpm.com - MissAthena

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Fucking payment processors

Posted 05-30-2014 at 12:50 PM by MissAthena

So, my payment processor for my sites is currently 3 payments behind. Therefore, I'm currently fucked on paying bills. So I'm trying to get money together to pay my $75ish cable bill before Sunday (otherwise, I will probably have no fucking internet).

With this in mind, I'm selling videos that won't be on my sites. Just finished upload a limited edition video to my server. It's $15. (it's technically TWO videos, but only because I didn't have a chance to splice the two together)....
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help me save a stray

Posted 10-09-2013 at 01:02 PM by MissAthena

Yesterday this absolutely adorable white cat showed up at my house. So, naturally, I fed it so it'd keep coming around (but am careful to not leave the food and water bowl out so that the entire neighborhood of cats doesn't start calling my yard "home" >_>).

He (or she) seems very lovey. It spent an hour trying to paw our screen door open last night lol. Even Pickles didn't seem to mind him. When we sat him in front of the door, while the outside kitty was rubbing...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jack 2.0

Posted 08-07-2013 at 01:51 AM by MissAthena

I can't believe it's been a year since I posted a blog *faceplam* anyways. I'm working on Jack 2.0 for Gen Con this year
So far, I've restudded part of the jacket:

It took about 5 or so hours to completely strip the threading along the bottom & front edges, and do the entire front in the new, larger studs. My thumb is fucking killing me, and I still have the sleeves and the back to...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jack Cosplay

Posted 08-01-2012 at 11:50 PM by MissAthena

As most of you know, I am planning on doing Jack from Mass Effect 3 for Gen Con in 2 weeks. I currently have covered 90% of the costs (Thanks again guys!) not including the jacket she wears. Iím HOPING to find that at Goodwill, tbh, or something that I can mod to make it work right

Anywho, if youíre interested in helping out, Iím offering the following:
$10 Donation = Video Iím making specifically for donators
$20 Donation = Autographed SFW photo & the video...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lifetime membership deals

Posted 07-09-2012 at 01:18 PM by MissAthena

Because we're moving & need to raise money asap, I'm currently offering one helluva deal:

Buy a lifetime account on GeekGirlsOnline for only $200 and get 1 year access to MissAthenaHollow for free.

A 1 year account on MAH = $100 by itself, so it's well worth it, economically speaking

If you're interested, drop me a line here on EBPM or email me athena@missathenahollow.com
Model
Posted in Uncategorized