Chacha is awesome.. - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > candace
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Chacha is awesome..

Submit "Chacha is awesome.." to Digg Submit "Chacha is awesome.." to del.icio.us Submit "Chacha is awesome.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Chacha is awesome.." to Google
Posted 09-17-2008 at 06:06 PM by candace

So during a wknd of much awesome I was introduced to this thing called chacha..it's this thing u can txt n e random question u want and it'll totally txt u back w an answer...I've learned that it's a good way to solve arguments...so i figured I would share...it's free if you have a txt plan on ur phone...so just txt 242242 and that's it...hours of amusement can come from this
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3145 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    heh yea. I used to work for them. I actually got my bank account thru them. It WAS a great way to make decent, fast, instant money, but they oversaturated their employees.
  2. Old Comment
    Interesting....

Athena.. how does the company make their money?
  3. Old Comment
    This site explains it : http://www.usnews.com/blogs/daves-do...ing-money.html

Apparently they are appending the text message replies with short, targeted ads. Along with the small amount of ads on the website itself, but they also aren't quite profitable from what I understand. I don't know really. I stopped working, when I would leave my console on for 4 hours and receive maybe 3 requests, and considering you are paid per ACTIVE search hour (I left before the text message program) it was hardly worth my time.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks