Eroticbpm.com - Blog Entries

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1

Posted 05-09-2015 at 04:39 PM by NinjaStarz

Hey world. Kitty here with what Lucky and I hope to make an ongoing blog about our life in LOVE, being married and DJin together, and what it's like to be a married couple who enjoys camming as part of what gets us off. We figure, why not, right?
Finding the right place to start off tho...that's the tricky part. I guess we should start Episode I with how us two crazy kids met.

The first time I ever met Lucky we were both piss ass drunk. Every year I threw an annual 4th
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Noob Ninjas in the house

Posted 05-08-2015 at 06:08 PM by NinjaStarz

Hi everyone...Kitty & hubby Lucky here...we are new to EBPM, and wanted to say wazzzzaaaap. lol. Anyhow, we LOVE this site (omg yusss) and hope that you can see more of us...soon Look forward to meeting youz guyz!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story Part 14

Posted 03-29-2015 at 04:52 PM by Pagan

Usually thatís where the memory ends; the next memory is him getting a clean bill from the institute. After that his anger issues were better (not good but enough to keep him out of jail) and the gaps in memory are nowhere near as large. His life built from there to the mediocre life he had up until those two men came into his place. He realized he didnít even know for sure when that was, he has no idea how long they kept him unconscious or how far they had traveled. He also realized he wasnít...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New tattoo

Posted 02-02-2015 at 06:26 AM by Cronos

So I finally got a full-time IT job which means that I have money to throw away. It's going to be the worst thing ever because it will just enable me to complete my dream of tattooing my whole damn body.

In ways that are easily covered, of course, since I work in a ~*!professional setting!*~ and shit.

Look at the new ink!

Model
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"New" nipple piercing!

Posted 01-06-2015 at 09:20 PM by Cronos

Yes, imagine me doing "air quotes" while I talk about my "new" piercing, which is really a re-piercing. I originally got both my nipples pierced four years ago, but was really impatient about the healing process and took them out. The shop where I got them done gives you your removed jewelry in a little baggie, and these barbells just sat in my jewelry box demanding to be put back in my nipples. So as a birthday gift, I decided to get one done. And when that one is done healing,...
Model
Posted in Uncategorized