Eroticbpm.com - Blog Entries

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Relationship rant...

Posted 09-24-2012 at 11:57 AM by DoeSeva

So, I finally ended it with my girlfriend of over a year...we've been off an on since May, I moved to AZ (her being a major reason), we moved in together, thinking that would solve everything...HA! NO! After almost a month I stopped everything and broke up with her. She said I lacked affection...after taking her and her friends everywhere, going to the skate park with her, paying for the apartment and food and electricity, and trying to be as open as possible but, wasn't enough. I didn't get anytime...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flabbergasted

Posted 09-24-2012 at 12:24 AM by buckets1849

My lady left me completely flabbergasted the other night. She asked what Rambo was. I was like "What"... Really? I didn't have any of the movies so I went and found the newest one at least. I don't know why but she amazes me sometimes. I have been introducing her the The Evil Dead lately as well. I have the collector editions of 1 and 2. I finally got Army of Darkness. Just got done watching it. Ahh happiness in the form of Deadites.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back!!!

Posted 09-23-2012 at 10:38 PM by DoeSeva

After what, almost a year?! I am back FOR GOOD! Going to a university and starting modeling again and feeling soo happy with everything!
Hope everyone old is doing well and everyone new is enjoying the site!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Insanity.

Posted 09-22-2012 at 02:21 PM by mikey1004

Nothing is ever as it seems, everyone has a reason for life some are just more outstanding than others. I’m one of the ones whose life is non outstanding, or that’s what I thought before I came to MMA. At MMA I made friends, friends that would last longer than time and space, friends that I could depend on, real friends. That was what I thought before everything went to hell. Who would have thought that was going to happen to our little school… no one was expecting what was about to happen next...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

vacation over

Posted 09-22-2012 at 01:31 PM by Pagan

my vacation is over, been away a few days enjoying myself. Won't go into too much detail but it was fun tomorrow its back to reality.
Posted in Uncategorized