Updaaaate - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > DoeSeva
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Submit "Updaaaate" to Digg Submit "Updaaaate" to del.icio.us Submit "Updaaaate" to StumbleUpon Submit "Updaaaate" to Google
Posted 07-17-2011 at 08:34 PM by DoeSeva
Tags cats, life

Saw Kabluey today He's so cute and sweet and his meows <3 I was there for about 2 hours with him and talking with his foster parent. He'll cost me $120. He's not too good with other cats (terrified with them in the beginning). His right ear is crumpled because he had ear mites when he was little He's not a very playful cat, which 's me but he is very sweet and affectionate. I am debating on getting him though...We have a shelter near us that has been getting cats and literally kills them once they are there or within a few days so, I feel I will be doing "better" with adopting one of those cats... We'll see though! If I get the job this week Dad, his girlfriend, and I will go to the very high kill shelter and see if they're are any kitties. Fingers crossed for that job D:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 995 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

1. Old Comment
    *HUUG*good luck won't say anything perverted...yet, cause this is a good goal *is totally a cat person*
  2. Old Comment
    I am a cat person too :'D I just think it will be "better" to adopt a cat from a high kill shelter rather one that is already rescued and safe, you know?
  3. Old Comment
    personally if i had the money i would adopt all the kitties of the world!!!!!!! *pets DoeSeva's kitty*
  4. Old Comment
    haha so would I!
  5. Old Comment
    well i hope you would pet your kitty too!
Total Trackbacks 0