New Job New Date - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > leonhart1000
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

New Job New Date

Submit "New Job New Date" to Digg Submit "New Job New Date" to del.icio.us Submit "New Job New Date" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Job New Date" to Google
Posted 02-10-2013 at 06:30 PM by leonhart1000

I start a new job tomorow. Its scary as it is only a 3 month assignment. Things in life lately have been up and down. I also have a date tomorow and its werid as the last two people I tried to go out with went like this. In a hot conversation with one woman I met we started talking about sex and she asked me if I would enjoy a blow job after dinner. She wanted to give me a blow job and suck my balls and lick my ass hole. I said its ok we don't have to do that on the first date. She got flustered and got real quite then we stopped talking. I called back said I was sorry and just told her how I felt, and then she said its ok. We can still go out and she liked my honesty. HOWEVER the next day she cancels all plans says we are not compatible and does not respond back to me. WTF??
Date 2
Been talking to this woman for awhile online we bump up our plans to go out and when I cant move my car I ask her if she wants to pick me up as my car is blocked in at the moment. She says that she rather meet someplace public. I say ok lets then plan for tomorow night as we were going to. She txt me back and says she feels creeped out about me asking her that. WTF?

So one woman I am reserved and want to take things slow and say we can wait on the Blow Job. The other I ask to pick me up and she gets scared. This is my dating life. WTF???
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1517 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not every swing is a home run.
  2. Old Comment
    People are strange.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks and true MJ

Total Trackbacks 0