Meeting New People - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Weaselheadx
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Meeting New People

Submit "Meeting New People" to Digg Submit "Meeting New People" to del.icio.us Submit "Meeting New People" to StumbleUpon Submit "Meeting New People" to Google
Posted 05-12-2013 at 06:57 PM by Weaselheadx

So it's so rare that I meet new people that I vibe with at all, but these past few weeks it's been happening left and right. I feel almost high from it lol. I was at a party last night and we were all talking and people were throwing out different subjects and bands and things and everyone was just like riffing off each other and it was awesome. One of my new friends is a male to female transperson who is just starting the transition. When she first met us, she introduced herself as a male and was like very quiet and standoffish. I think she was afraid we wouldn't accept her or something, but once she started talking to us about it, I think she was surprised to realize that we are totally accepting of this, and her various kinks and all. All in all, I'd have to say the Vampire Cult of '97 reunion went pretty well, all the old friends who traveled long distances to come visit and all the new friends we are welcoming into the fold. I had a great time last night, I'm sorry I didn't make my normal appearance, but damn, I haven't had this sorta chance to connect with people in a long time and I'm happy for it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3534 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh and I'm sure I've told some of you this story, but for those who are wondering...the Vampire Cult thing. Back in the 90's(I know I'm fucking old, deal), there was a party house everyone hung out at. People rarely came out during the day, parties going on there constantly, weird activities at night etc. Apparently the neighbor complaints kept piling up and the cops decided to raid the place. They didn't find much besides I think some paraphernalia, but there was a huge upside down pentagram with a goat in it painted on the wall in the main room, and my friend Josh's room was covered with painting he did in his own blood, so the headline on the front page of the local paper read something like "VAMPIRE DEATH CULT IN ALTUS!" I wish the local paper archived better so I could link to it lol. But yeah anyhow. The people who lived there scattered to the wind over time, and this weekend was the first time they had gotten together since the late 90's. The only one not to come was Andrew who jomama met in Phoenix. So this get together was a reunion of the Vampire Death Cult lol, mixed with new friends.
  2. Old Comment
    sounds fun

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks