Changes - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Nix
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Changes

Submit "Changes" to Digg Submit "Changes" to del.icio.us Submit "Changes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Changes" to Google
Posted 11-20-2008 at 03:20 PM by Nix

Okay, so here I am again! Finally back, I've been gone for almost a year. My little one is going to be 2 very soon. I'm living in Florida again (after leaving my husband, moving to Tennessee, losing my home, moving to Maryland, having a falling out with my father and finally coming back to Florida.)

Let see, so the job market sucks and I can't find employment, we're dirt poor. I'm trying to get a divorce but my husband won't speak to me. I'm sort of (but not really) with someone new. He's ALSO in the Army (I know, I know... just my luck) and he's currently deployed...

I start school again in January so I can finally finish up my degree. I'll be going for architecture.

Let's see, what's been going on... well, my husband left me in April. I lost my job in June. I lost my home in NC because I couldn't pay all the bills and my husband flat refused to give me anything. He's an alcoholic and unfortunatly he doesn't want to work through any of his addiction problems. He likes to blame other people for his issues instead of trying to fix them.

I had an affair of sorts, which didn't last very long and to this day I don't feel guilty about it. My husband knows and it "kills him" to know he couldn't make me happy. I think that's bullshit because he didn't seem to mind that I was unhappy before I told him I was seeing someone else.

The relationship I'm in now is quite serious. I'm feeling very strongly about this guy, but I won't get to see him again until May. Last time I saw him was in September. He's a great guy, sweet and kind and honest. He's also one of my roommate's best friends. So I know what I'm getting into. He's 6 years older than me (which would explain why I've never met him before.)

Let's see, what else. Oh, yeah, when I turned 21 I got my mother's inheritance. It wasn't much but it got me out of the wreck of a car I was in and into a newer vehicle (still used, but better than nothing.)

I've really missed everyone here! So I'm glad to finally be back... but what the heck is up with the "point" system? The levels and all that? **confuzzled*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2621 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow.. sounds like you have had a rough time..
    I hope things only get better from here!
  2. Old Comment
    Oh.. the points and levels and stuff.. It is like a game.. the more you play on Ebpm the higher level you are
  3. Old Comment
    Wow that sure is a lot to deal with, and I am sure that description is just the surface. Architecture! Woo, I wanted to minor in architecture and design. It's a subject I can really get into. Yay for the new guy! One key word caught me, Honest, always a good quality in people. Hope it goies well for you, .... in Florida (not my favorite place in the world.
    Posted 11-21-2008 at 07:51 AM by TuckEverlasting TuckEverlasting is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Life can be strange. I've never met anyone who never had any troubles. even people you wouldn't expect. I agree with Tuck. I find honesty to be an important quality, though it tends to get me into trouble sometimes. People say they like honesty, but turns out most times they only like you to be honest when you agree with them, lol.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks