Woohoo!... Nevermind... - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Nix
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Woohoo!... Nevermind...

Submit "Woohoo!... Nevermind..." to Digg Submit "Woohoo!... Nevermind..." to del.icio.us Submit "Woohoo!... Nevermind..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Woohoo!... Nevermind..." to Google
Posted 12-13-2008 at 05:57 PM by Nix

So I had a job... then I quit today. I won't delve into details too deeply, but basically management felt that only peons (myself and my co-workers) had to follow rules. You know, sort of like the government... "It's illegal to shoot people... But what about Cheney? OH! That? Pfft, that was an accident!" (Funny because he never went to trial.)

*sigh* In other news, the dreaded ex has contacted me again. He wanted to let me know he would be home for Christmas. I asked him why he would even bother... Anyway, I feel like anytime something dramatic happens it always winds up on here. I probably need to stop doing that. Not that it matters, considering if I wrote mundane things, no one would care one way or another (not that they RIGH NOw, per say.) But anywya, I'mm passing out at hte keyboard and I'm pretty scretain that i'm not speeleinh anything right a t them mooment
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2711 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Management is that way at my job, so I flagrantly break the rules in front of them, and threaten them if they say anything with words like "lawsuit" and "home office". Weasel wins. Concessions I have earned during my tenure: Employees have snacks in the stockroom, coffee(store use), drinks, a stereo(store use), set schedules, 2 days off in a row. All in all, people like being on my crew. It's no wonder most the long term employees are on my crew. My manager was actually someone I trained who comes from another company. You can make it in corporate hell, you just have to have the proper balance of asshole and credibility.
  2. Old Comment
    who cares if anyone cares?
    but still, work is teh suck. exes are epic fail....
    sounds like all around lameness.
    *has nothing useful to say*

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks