This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > HypnoKitten
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title

Submit "This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title" to Digg Submit "This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title" to del.icio.us Submit "This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title" to StumbleUpon Submit "This was almost an incredibly interesting first-post title" to Google
Posted 01-01-2014 at 05:58 PM by HypnoKitten

Ha! I found the blogs! And I may even make use of them to some extent! (So now I have FB, Fet, SG, work blog, putting together my own hypnosis blog, general art blog... and this. Yea, not going to post terribly often)

So, new year's conviction! Go to a lot of raves and help my girly experience them, the burner scene... everything! (She's a tad younger, in growing stages, totally want to help her figure out all the awesomeness available in life) How is that Portland does not have a serious burn scene? Hippy central my foot, deep in the bible belt and I still had a burn option just about once a month. Ditto for rave scene. Or goth scene. Seriously, I have to be missing something.

Anyway, other new year conviction, get my sites up. So my other blogs I just talk about the regular hynosis site I am doing, but here it is probably safe to mention my Real site that I'm focusing on is for hypno-erotica instead. Rawr.

Mmm.. and to give out a ton more massages then I have been (already have a few people who have been asking me to take that back up again, about time I did) And art! Want to get into woodcrafting and leathercrafting, there are some... things I very much want to build asap. Oh and I need to get my code on to build a text game engine, and I'm writing some erotica together with a friend of mine (we'll be trying to get it published but it will be our first experience writing in tandem..) And and and - oh this is going to be such an awesomely good year!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3653 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I dunno what happened to the rave scene here.
    There definitely used to be one... Then it kinda went away.
    Its especially strange that with electronic music and raves becoming popular again, you would think that Portland being a young and progressive city would have more going on.
    Maybe its out there and I just don't know because I don't get out enough.

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks