The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1 - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > NinjaStarz
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1

Submit "The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1" to Digg Submit "The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1" to del.icio.us Submit "The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "The life of Ninja Cammerz Episode 1" to Google
Posted 05-09-2015 at 04:39 PM by NinjaStarz

Hey world. Kitty here with what Lucky and I hope to make an ongoing blog about our life in LOVE, being married and DJin together, and what it's like to be a married couple who enjoys camming as part of what gets us off. We figure, why not, right?
Finding the right place to start off tho...that's the tricky part. I guess we should start Episode I with how us two crazy kids met.

The first time I ever met Lucky we were both piss ass drunk. Every year I threw an annual 4th bash at my house, and at the time I was dating some loser douche who we aren't going to bring up again. Ever. But...it does factor into the story at some point...so bear with me. Hmmm....let's see....how many years ago was this? Ah yes, 2011. Nothing major...just two drunk ships passing in the night. Ahhh....fate, it seemed, had other ideas in store for us.

I would hear little comments about Lucky dropped here and there by our apparently mutual friends at the local dive bar, and at the time I never put the name with the face. Just stories, tidbits, jokes, enough to make me curious at least. The following year, we ran into each other again, this time not so three sheetz.

Our mutual group decided to take a trip to Buffett, and this being the first year I was able to tag along, I was stoked. This time I took a bit more notice of Lucky...and found out he too was a fellow DJ. But we would discover that we had sooooo much more in common than that...

I think that's a good start. If ya'll wanna hear more of the ongoing saga that is the NinjaStarz, cum back often for posts and updates.

Next time...Episode II: The Plot Thickens

-Kitty-

:end of line:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2999 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aw <3

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks