Eroticbpm.com - Uncategorized

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Weaselheadx
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Mad Bomber?

Posted 10-23-2013 at 08:36 PM by Weaselheadx

http://altustimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...0239950&Ref=AR So this guy is a big fan of the station and used to bring us liquor all the time and BS with us at the station, he even helped the owner work on the transmission site...and well he's apparently batshit crazy...yeah...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forums Not Working?

Posted 05-13-2013 at 11:53 AM by Weaselheadx

I can't get the forums to work. I press forums it says "invalid page" or something. I see other people posting things, and I can respond to those, but I can't access the main forum page? HELP?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting New People

Posted 05-12-2013 at 06:57 PM by Weaselheadx

So it's so rare that I meet new people that I vibe with at all, but these past few weeks it's been happening left and right. I feel almost high from it lol. I was at a party last night and we were all talking and people were throwing out different subjects and bands and things and everyone was just like riffing off each other and it was awesome. One of my new friends is a male to female transperson who is just starting the transition. When she first met us, she introduced herself as a male and was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't Look a Gift Horse in the Mouth!

Posted 01-29-2013 at 08:30 PM by Weaselheadx

I hear this phrase all the time, and I know it means to not scrutinize a gift, but where the hell did this come from? http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/don't_...e_in_the_mouth... so um there ya go. Things that I wonder about when bored at work...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Buckets...

Posted 01-21-2013 at 09:35 PM by Weaselheadx

says hi to everyone. He is currently having computer issues so he can't get on the net and told me to tell all yous guys he misses you. He specifically told me to say "hi" to MJ and that after i told him about her new implant, he said "Wierdo, Gotta love her." lol
Posted in Uncategorized