Eroticbpm.com - Uncategorized

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > Nix
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Thank you.

Posted 03-14-2010 at 11:16 PM by Nix

It's such a pity! I think I've had an account with EBPM longer than any other site online. Between constantly changing my e-mail to avoid spammers and getting a new social networking page every year or so to avoid my exes, EBPM is my one haven.
The only person in my life in the real world who knows I even have an account here is my best friend - who had an account on here, but he never uses it.
I feel like I've been away for so long and I'm kind of shy about posting anything anywhere......
Nix
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woohoo!... Nevermind...

Posted 12-13-2008 at 04:57 PM by Nix

So I had a job... then I quit today. I won't delve into details too deeply, but basically management felt that only peons (myself and my co-workers) had to follow rules. You know, sort of like the government... "It's illegal to shoot people... But what about Cheney? OH! That? Pfft, that was an accident!" (Funny because he never went to trial.)

*sigh* In other news, the dreaded ex has contacted me again. He wanted to let me know he would be home for Christmas. I asked him...
Nix
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Changes

Posted 11-20-2008 at 03:20 PM by Nix

Okay, so here I am again! Finally back, I've been gone for almost a year. My little one is going to be 2 very soon. I'm living in Florida again (after leaving my husband, moving to Tennessee, losing my home, moving to Maryland, having a falling out with my father and finally coming back to Florida.)

Let see, so the job market sucks and I can't find employment, we're dirt poor. I'm trying to get a divorce but my husband won't speak to me. I'm sort of (but not really) with someone new....
Nix
Posted in Uncategorized