*sigh* - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Blogs > dollface
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

*sigh*

Submit "*sigh*" to Digg Submit "*sigh*" to del.icio.us Submit "*sigh*" to StumbleUpon Submit "*sigh*" to Google
Posted 02-03-2010 at 09:21 PM by dollface

<emo>

I'm the kind of person that will drop everything to be there for her friends, whether it's in person or on the phone, IM, whatever. I don't very often say "hey guys, I really need someone/something right now."

Tonight I'm having a bad night. I had a very long day, made plans on the way home to make dinner and hang out, cuddle and watch movies with a friend. So I buy and make dinner (porkchops, mushroom gravy and garlic smashed spuds for anyone that's interested), and what happens? He falls asleep and I spend an hour trying to call him only to wake him up when dinner is finished and I'm eating it. He then says he's too tired and thinks he's getting sick and doesn't want to expose me to it if he is (okay, points for that...).

SO then I go on facebook and twitter, asking for someone to come over and hang out and watch movies and cuddle. Most people joke around, one of my best friends texts me saying I should go over to her place, a couple of internet people make "well, if I was there..." comments (which while thoughtful, aren't very helpful, sadly).

Why is it that when I need someone I'm left on my own? What's the point of bleeding for my friends if no one will make the effort to do it in return? It's so hurtful and frustrating to feel so alone when I'm surrounded by people.

</emo>
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5619 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *hugs*
    Happens to everyone sometimes...
    If I had a dollar for every time I had to eat porkchops and gravy by myself......
    Well I suppose I would have about $7 because I don't eat porkchops and gravy too often....

BUT.. I have eaten tons of stuff by myself lonely and wishing someone would come be with me although I do not have to worry about this now because I have the lovely NaughtyLibraian with me.

I can not send you a NaughtyLibrarian but perhaps one day you will no longer have to be alone and lonely.
  2. Old Comment
    i would have visited if i had a passport :P
  3. Old Comment
    Awww, poor dear. I know exactly what that's like. *hugs* I hope things get better for you soon!
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks guys.
  5. Old Comment
    no need to thank us, your just hott and cool!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks