bambooeater has no status.
- About bambooeater
- San Diego, CA
- About Me
- hey! my names ben, I am a big fan of panda bears, as well as good music and beautiful nature. Up until 2 weeks ago I was a professional online poker player, but that has been put on hold as the government shut the sites down. So now I have lots of free time to go see all sorts of awesome DJs and explore California!
- Poker, Hikes, Good movies, Pen&paper gaming, reading, my awesome puppy buddy and kitty jovie, sleeping, good food, Music
- I like all sorts of stuff, usually contingent on my mood. Been listening to lots of electro lately - always the best when I want to dance! Plus theres lots of good DJs coming through San Diego all the time. I also listen to older as well as newer rock, tiny bit of country. Simon & Garfunkel, Hendrix, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Paul Oakenfold, Above&Beyond, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, The who, The doors, The beatles, Skream, Bassnectar, Pretty lights, Pendulum, Benny Benassi, Armin van Buuren
- always loved shawshank redemption. Elf is a great christmas movie - pet names = buddy and jovie lol. Lord of the rings is amazing! Monte python and the holy grail, Grandma's boy, lion king, Wall-E, Toy story triology, Superbad, Knocked up, Pulp Fiction, The Graduate, Star wars 4-6
- LOTR, Redwall, Wheel of time, Forgotten Realms books, Harry Potter - read lots of fantasy type books.
- Only when drinking
- Yeah I drink, so what?!
- Marital Status
- Undergrad Degree
- I am here for?
- Um, to look at naked people., The community, I got lost and now I can't get home.
- Maybe someday
View bambooeater's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted 04-29-2011 at 12:33 PM by bambooeater Comments 3
Posted in Uncategorized
Hey all. Gonna write a short intro blog post. I live in San Diego, and am a professional poker player. Moved here a year ago, originally from Missouri - lived there my whole life. Graduated from Mizzou in December of 09 with a bachelors in psychology, and am taking a break before I go back to grad school. Wanted to live somewhere with nice weather, as I don't like being too hot or too cold! Have really enjoyed it out here. Couple weeks ago the DOJ shut the 3 sites I play on down, and now...