cyrustar is Pushing buttons and launching nukes.
- About cyrustar
- Miss Anthropy
- About Me
- I am a big dork. I don't know if I feel real emotions because my reactions to things are sometimes inappropriately exaggerated to the point of appearing fake. I think they are real... so maybe. I have trigger points like a baby... "HALT"
H - Hungry
A - Angry
L - Lonely
T - Tired
If those basic needs are met then I pretty much kick ass! Ahahaha
- Who I'd Like to Meet
- People who enjoy life and want to spread happiness to others. I like people who believe in real magic. I have a dj shaped hole in my heart as well. :)
- I love to sew costumes! I am partially domesticated... knitting, painting, decorating, cleaning (love vacuuming and laundry, hate dishes), cooking & baking, gardening, bicycling, thrift shopping. I have been known to take to the road for random drives... I like being in the mountains, surrounded by beauty and wonder. I also lovelovelove Roadside America! Some day I want to take a road trip and hit all the great spots of a long-gone Americana... take pictures and write a book perhaps.
- I absolutely LOATH white noise.
I listen to all kinds of electronica. Right now, mostly in to gritty electro and dub-step. I also dig British girl pop (Lily Allen, Regina Spektor, Kate Nash, etc.). I want my music to surprise and enlighten me at the same time.
- I enjoy obscure cinema.
- Anything, anything by David Sedaris. Sword of Truth series (eff the mini-series though), Affluenza, I Hate You Don't Leave me!, What Women Want, Deceptively Delicious (cookbook), Harry Potter, Kitten inspired picture books, plus many others
- My cats
- Dexter, Simpsons, Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, 30 Rock, House, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, tv reruns from the 80s (Three's Company, ALF, Married With Children, etc.) anything on HGTV, Food Network, or the Travel Channel
- I quit, no really I did.
- Never have never will
- Marital Status
- Some College
- I am here for?
- The community, I got lost and now I can't get home.
- Never going to happen