GlisteningManTool is coming to a neighborhood near you. :-)
- About GlisteningManTool
- All about me...
- Downtown; U.S.A.; Earth
- About Me
- If you want to know more about me send me a private message. It's more direct and has a greater chance of a response. I'll know it's you and not some random stranger who got lost on the way to the post office and ended up in the dead letter bin. I'm the most intelligent person you know absolutely nothing about. What do you want to know?
- Who I'd Like to Meet
- You and you and you. Do you want to meet me? No, really think about it. There is only one of me and three of you. No need to be selfish. There is plenty of you to go around and around and around. Since there is only one of me to go around, it's up to you to take the initiative and meet me half way anyway you are able to, I'll be there anyway. Haven't we meet before?
- My interests are more than you would ever be able to imagine given all the free time in any given day located in the most exquisite place experienced in the most glorious way with the most beautiful creatures that have ever been at play on this world we all are connected to and created by. This is true more than the deepest color blue on the clearest day that has ever been lived by anybody, which includes you. Do you find me interesting as I find you?
- The sounds of life in all its forms whether good, bad, ugly or gruesome. I have opened pandora's box and am exploring all of what it has to offer which is more than meets the eye.
- Movies are one of my favorite activities of all time. I enjoy watching all forms of film and have a large catalog of films I've seen. My most recent favorite movie is the 3D version of Avatar theatrical release.
- I've read hundreds of books. Easily in the hundreds.
- Your mom. She's so proud of you.
- Yup. Watching it as I edit my profile.
- I quit, no really I did.
- I've been know to take a nip
- Marital Status
- Some College
- I am here for?
- Um, to look at naked people., The community, Dating, Hooking up, Crazy Sex Parties!, I got lost and now I can't get home.
- Proud Parent
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Showing Friends 1 to 40 of 118