DigitalDreamworx is in search of a muse...
- About DigitalDreamworx
- North San Diego County
- About Me
- I am a full time father and husband. I am a Blue Collar delivery guy by day, and a photography SUPERFREAK by night. I shoot for pretty people with money so I can fund my addiction for photo gear.
I am a hopeless romantic who loves art history and world travel.
I am fairly content with life......who am I kidding? I'm here aren't I? Something's missing. Always searching for the next "IT" girl/muse.
- Who I'd Like to Meet
- Your alter ego. Show me your soul and I will immortalize it through photography.
Individuals who are quick, witty, open minded and articulate.
- Travel, Photography, Women, Art, Women in Art
I just got into shooting PinUp, Boudoir, Rockabilly, etc...
I take my photography seriously. It is a creative outlet and not a source of income.
I shoot from home or on location and would love to shoot serious work for you.
- Anything from Industrial, Heavy Metal and Punk to acoustic guitar and symphony. I love female pianists/vocalists. I am also a die hard 80's music fan at heart.
Nine Inch Nails, Amon Amarth, Descendents, Green Day, Fiona Apple, Hanz Zimmer, Rocmoninoff, anything from the 80's...
- Boxing Helena
300, Gladiator, BraveHeart, First Knight, Troy and other epic movies.
- Tony Morrison's Beloved
- My son Lorenzo.
Photographer Annie Liebovitz
Artist Salvador Dali
Painter Caspar David Friedrich
- not so much...
- Marital Status
- Some College
- I am here for?
- Um, to look at naked people., The community, I got lost and now I can't get home.
- Proud Parent
- "Love makes time pass, Time makes love pass..."