What is up with all the dating games? - Page 2 - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Various Topics > Ego Trip
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ego Trip Shameless Self Promotion Allowed. Tell us about your site, your music, your looks, whatever. Let your ego run, just watch out, the bigger the ego the louder the bang when it gets poped.

Old 10-05-2003, 04:39 PM   #11
fozzie
fozzie is far too busy being delicious
Points: 41,601, Level: 49 Points: 41,601, Level: 49 Points: 41,601, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Time Spent Online: 1 Week 4 Days 12 Hours 24 Minutes 32 Seconds

Ahh, they sure make for some good TV! Elimidate is my favorite, but Blind Date is pretty good, too. Shipmates could be pretty funny too.

I dunno, I might go one one... why not? Live the American Dream of being on TV... and it's not like I'd have to pay for anything on there. *shrug*

Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you can only be one of two kinds of human beings, either a liberal or a conservative.
-Kurt Vonnegut
Old 10-06-2003, 12:22 PM   #12
Angel
Angel has no status.
Points: 9,652, Level: 23 Points: 9,652, Level: 23 Points: 9,652, Level: 23

Time Spent Online: 13 Minutes 41 Seconds
Send a message via AIM to Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubb
The dating shows are the best. My favorite was Elimidate until I saw Cheaters. I was back in Houston and saw the show. They go after long term couples or spouses that one of them thinks is cheating. Like a Private investigator getting video evidence photos and everything. Then they let the person who called confront the " cheaters ", like they tell them where they can find them together. It is fucking insane! I've only seen the show once ( a guy pulled a gun and everything! ) I think somebody will probably get hurt or killed and they will cancel the show, cause people are nuts in that situation. So if you dig shows like Elimidate check it out.
yeah cheaters is cool. I was watching it the other day and the host got stabbed by the guy they were catching. he was doubled over and not moving and had trouble breathing. They were 10 mins from shore. It was crazy he was bleeding all over and they were showing the whole incident.
I think my favorite cheaters was when a guy hired them to spy on his g-friend and he had no idea she was bi. they busted in and she was in bed with 4 good looking alternative chicks naked except for fetish wear and 2 of them had gas mask on and everyone scattered.

"The mafia supports you. Don't tell anyone, Spread the word."
Old 10-06-2003, 05:07 PM   #13
MistyB
MistyB has no status.
Model
Points: 13,591, Level: 28 Points: 13,591, Level: 28 Points: 13,591, Level: 28

Time Spent Online: 19 Minutes 22 Seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexvim
they also very often don't put interracial couples together...well at least on change of heart and blind date. My friend was going to be on that show and they were adamant abpout not mixing race.
Do you have any more info on this Vex.. any idea what their theory behind this is or why they don't?

I mean, besides the obvious, that interracial couples will not have anything in common.. But isn't that the point of the show, to put people that won't get along together on a date? (um, i'm being sarcastic for those that are about to yell at me).
Old 10-06-2003, 05:15 PM   #14
vexvim
vexvim is hardly ever here
Points: 22,535, Level: 36 Points: 22,535, Level: 36 Points: 22,535, Level: 36
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Time Spent Online: 1 Hour 11 Minutes N/A
Send a message via AIM to vexvim Send a message via MSN to vexvim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexvim
they also very often don't put interracial couples together...well at least on change of heart and blind date. My friend was going to be on that show and they were adamant abpout not mixing race.
Do you have any more info on this Vex.. any idea what their theory behind this is or why they don't?

I mean, besides the obvious, that interracial couples will not have anything in common.. But isn't that the point of the show, to put people that won't get along together on a date? (um, i'm being sarcastic for those that are about to yell at me).
i have no idea why they do this. maybe there is just a lot of wannabe actors and actresses who are not into interacial dating. I have asked myself why a few times over.

vex

pussycow pussycow pussycow