75% 75 Percent of Oklahoma High School Students Can't Name 1st President - Page 2 - Eroticbpm.com

Radio and TV Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Eroticbpm.com > Various Topics > Today's world
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Today's world Talk about current events, news, politics, and issues that affect our lives

Old 09-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
Wyvern
Wyvern has no status.
Points: 23,309, Level: 37 Points: 23,309, Level: 37 Points: 23,309, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Time Spent Online: 1 Week 5 Days 8 Hours 28 Minutes 49 Seconds
Send a message via AIM to Wyvern Send a message via Yahoo to Wyvern
Default Re: 75% 75 Percent of Oklahoma High School Students Can't Name 1st President

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomama1138 View Post
Or how many times a swallow has to flap its wings to stay in the air?
Is that a European or African swallow?

Warned you we tried.
Listen you did not.
Now screwed we all will be.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:20 PM   #12
jomama1138
jomama1138 is working
Points: 19,208, Level: 33 Points: 19,208, Level: 33 Points: 19,208, Level: 33

Location: San Francisco Bay Area tidepool collection location, California
Time Spent Online: 3 Weeks 5 Days 22 Hours 2 Minutes 51 Seconds
Default Re: 75% 75 Percent of Oklahoma High School Students Can't Name 1st President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
Is that a European or African swallow?
But, African swallows are not migratory.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #13
garnet
garnet has no status.
Model
Points: 36,414, Level: 46 Points: 36,414, Level: 46 Points: 36,414, Level: 46

Time Spent Online: 1 Week 2 Hours 37 Minutes 46 Seconds

Quote:
Disagree. Stupid people have every right to breed as well. Scary, scary prejudice, guys.

Look, I'm all for some sort of parenting class or some sort of child-bearing license in our country, but you can't deny people their right to have children simply because they are, in your mind, not too bright. What makes you so smart? Can you tell me how many Angstroms of photoresist is too many during a critical mask layer of a semiconductor process? Or how many times a swallow has to flap its wings to stay in the air? Or, heck, if we're talking about IQ here, what is the determining factor for 'Intelligence Quotient?' Emotional intelligence? Rational intelligence? Intuition? Pattern recognition? And what of that intelligence is the best fit to raise a child.

I hope you guys will take this seriously, because I take it seriously. We want freedom in our nation, then complain that the idiots are taking over. Well, duh. We're a nation of idiots. Oh, yeah, that includes YOU and ME, too. So before you call the kettle black, look in the mirror, pot.

Well look at that! Jomama and I agree!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #14
fulcrum9
fulcrum9 has no status.
Banned
Points: 9,674, Level: 23 Points: 9,674, Level: 23 Points: 9,674, Level: 23

Time Spent Online: 5 Days 12 Hours 6 Minutes 23 Seconds

Quote:
Disagree. Stupid people have every right to breed as well. Scary, scary prejudice, guys.
LOOK at where the poor herding of our gene pool has gotten us.
We hit a major bottle neck during the ice age that cut down our diversity to under 40,000 individuals!
MAYBE LESS!
Fast forward to 2004 and GW dumbfuck is being elected president of the US for the SECOND TIME!
90% of the gene pool is polluted and the methods by which we reproduce only amplify the problems.
My AVM for instance.
It is a genetic disorder, a mutation like those people who can sleep on less than eight hours a night, eat only one meal a day or that kid in Germany who has self fortifying muscle mass.
It has it's benefits. I think faster, i have excelent reaction time and hightened sences.
But i get these god awful migranes that cause faster deterioration.
My brian is aging much faster than the rest of me and at any moment the AVM might rupture turning me into a vegetable or killing me.
Granted, in time this mutation could refine itself into something great in future generations.
In a perfect world, I would put all the light sleepers, AVMs and self fortifying muscle mass kids in a giant tank for a few hundred years.
BUT, we don't have a lot of these around. Mutations make up a light minority at best.
What is growing is the dirty white trash genome.
Trailor trash, dumb jockie preps, frat kids, douchebags and of course mormons who value nothing more then the repetition of bad genetics and stupidity for sport.
We will spend countless more generations having to deal with the social and biological damage this causes.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:57 AM   #15
fulcrum9
fulcrum9 has no status.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselheadx View Post
I'll agree with jomama here. If you want to give the government all this power, in this example, over who can breed, remember this: You give them this power when someone you don't like is in power. Imagine Bush, or Nixon, or hell...Hitler, whoever having the power to decide who can have kids, and then try to convince me this should be part of law... Don't get me wrong, I empathize on a certain level. There are a lot of bad parents out there, but you have to remember that once you give the government a power, it's damn near impossible to take it back, and you can't wait until they take it to the next level to cry foul. Ever play chess?
Really the problem hasn't bothered me much in recent years because I've realized that it is on a self correcting course now.
Mainly due to this WONDERFULLY inhuman health care system we maintain in the US.
Which is why part of me kind of hopes that ethical health care won't pass.
We have had a lot of pandemics here in recent years and of course everyone is all scared of this next flu season.
All kinds of new strains that have been cultivated during decades of shitty health care and people just walking around sick and dying like it's the middle ages all over again.
All we have to do now is have a good plan of isolation, stock some anti-biotics and watch the brain dead masses thin down to safe numbers again.
Then those of us with better genetics can breed them out.
There are far to many humans anyway.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:36 AM   #16
jomama1138
jomama1138 is working

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet View Post
Well look at that! Jomama and I agree!
Oops. I'll make sure this doesn't become a trend.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
Uzi
Uzi is Kingslayer
Model
Points: 7,988, Level: 21 Points: 7,988, Level: 21 Points: 7,988, Level: 21
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Time Spent Online: 1 Week 5 Days 12 Hours 55 Minutes 19 Seconds
Send a message via AIM to Uzi

Quote:

Look, I'm all for some sort of parenting class or some sort of child-bearing license in our country, but you can't deny people their right to have children simply because they are, in your mind, not too bright. What makes you so smart? Can you tell me how many Angstroms of photoresist is too many during a critical mask layer of a semiconductor process? Or how many times a swallow has to flap its wings to stay in the air? Or, heck, if we're talking about IQ here, what is the determining factor for 'Intelligence Quotient?' Emotional intelligence? Rational intelligence? Intuition? Pattern recognition? And what of that intelligence is the best fit to raise a child.

I hope you guys will take this seriously, because I take it seriously. We want freedom in our nation, then complain that the idiots are taking over. Well, duh. We're a nation of idiots. Oh, yeah, that includes YOU and ME, too. So before you call the kettle black, look in the mirror, pot.

Uh oh, looks like somebody didn't get the joke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #18
Weaselheadx
Weaselheadx is the Master of Time and Space
Points: 68,296, Level: 63 Points: 68,296, Level: 63 Points: 68,296, Level: 63

Time Spent Online: 2 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days 16 Hours 40 Minutes 38 Seconds
Send a message via AIM to Weaselheadx Send a message via MSN to Weaselheadx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
Uh oh, looks like somebody didn't get the joke.
I'm glad you were joking cause fulcrum isn't at all...

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." -Nietzsche
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #19
fulcrum9
fulcrum9 has no status.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselheadx View Post
I'm glad you were joking cause fulcrum isn't at all...
Why would I be?
The problem is dead serious and the solution is out of your hands now.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #20
jomama1138
jomama1138 is working

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcrum9 View Post
Really the problem hasn't bothered me much in recent years because I've realized that it is on a self correcting course now.
Mainly due to this WONDERFULLY inhuman health care system we maintain in the US.
Which is why part of me kind of hopes that ethical health care won't pass.
We have had a lot of pandemics here in recent years and of course everyone is all scared of this next flu season.
All kinds of new strains that have been cultivated during decades of shitty health care and people just walking around sick and dying like it's the middle ages all over again.
All we have to do now is have a good plan of isolation, stock some anti-biotics and watch the brain dead masses thin down to safe numbers again.
Then those of us with better genetics can breed them out.
There are far to many humans anyway.
What does all of this have to do with your insistence that we have IQ tests to bear children?

I really don't get you guys. You badger Weas and I all day when we attempt to offer a divergent opinion on freedom and liberty (and taxes), mainly because you believe that we buy the 'Conservative' party line. Yet, here is an example where you WANT a compromise of our liberty and freedom to, what, exactly? I still haven't had any of my questions answered. I'm sorry you have a really shitty disease, Fulcrum, but using it as a defense of your opinion without answering any of my questions regarding testing really doesn't answer anything at all. None of this has to do with stipulations regarding child-rearing.

I'm sure you and I can agree that we aren't far off on a lot of issues, Fulcrum. I think we both want freedom, liberty, good health care, sensible solutions to current problems, and a well-run, efficient government. But, I'm not convinced that this particular issue is well thought out by the people who actually want aptitude tests prior to legal pregnancy. What's next? A government-issued RFID tag for everyone (actually, I think we're getting ready to do this).

Oh, and Uzi, I got that this was a joke, and I maintain that it ain't funny. You are cracking a joke about denying people liberty and freedom. To me, a joke like that is about as bad as someone making a wise-crack about re-instituting slavery, or denying women, minorities, and the poor the right to vote again, cause, well, didn't we just have a better society back in the day with these institutions? If you think those are bad jokes, then I think this is a bad joke.